Skip to main content

DAY 2

Today I had a dentist appointment at 8:00 in the morning! I set my alarm for 6:00 but slept in until 6:40. (P.S. I also had to wake up my mom and my brother)After, when I got to school, we had an assembly and my brother was in it. He did not sing a lot, but I liked the music and the dancing. I found a really awesome cook book by the nerdy nummies (I'm a really big fan) and I screen shot the apple pie recipe before I actually got the book. I may ask for it for Christmas. In the New Year I am going to make the apple pie for my friends and their parents at TaeKwon Do. See you guys tomorrow!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lemon Sugar Cookies

These are the cookies that I made. They are shaped as different sizes of flowers, and I put one on top of the jar. I still have some, and they are DELICIOUS. This picture is from yesterday that is why there is not a lot of cookies. I forgot to mention that the name of the cookies were called "Lemon Sugar Cookies." I didn't really add all the sugar needed to make them really "Sugar Cookies." But The title is the name of the cookies so you probably already guessed that's the name of the cookies.

DAY 8

Today, at my bat mitzvah class, and my mom and I made Challah. when I am older, I want to have a bakery with challah at my bakery. I will save the challah I made today for tomorrow, because tomorrow is shabbat. The challah we made today was honestly SO YUMMY!!! I loved it so much, I got the recipe and will be making it for every Friday. I will post a picture of the challah, and the recipe. The other day, I also made a lemon pound cake from Nerdy Nummies. I wont be posting a picture, but It is yummy. Something went wrong with it though, because it did not bake in the center. It was still dough.

DAY 9

Tomorrow, its valentine's day. I have not really baked anything for a week or 2 but I will tomorrow. (Hopefully.) Comment what pastry you think I should bake, (because I have way too many ideas) and I will post a picture of them. Also, during the weekend, my dad found a chocolate banana cheesecake recipe, so he is excited for me to bake that.If you comment, leave your name so I know who is giving me which suggestion. I will type again soon!