Skip to main content

Challah

 Sorry you guys cant see the instruction so well.
The Challah is really good, and I had some leftover, so I made a bagel. Lol






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY 8

Today, at my bat mitzvah class, and my mom and I made Challah. when I am older, I want to have a bakery with challah at my bakery. I will save the challah I made today for tomorrow, because tomorrow is shabbat. The challah we made today was honestly SO YUMMY!!! I loved it so much, I got the recipe and will be making it for every Friday. I will post a picture of the challah, and the recipe. The other day, I also made a lemon pound cake from Nerdy Nummies. I wont be posting a picture, but It is yummy. Something went wrong with it though, because it did not bake in the center. It was still dough.

Apple Pie

Here is the apple pie. The recipe is in the Nerdy Nummies cookbook.and if you look for a preview of the book, the recipe is also there.